Are you new to the internet and have little or no Idea about it? Well, then worry not because we have got you all covered as we are now going to introduce you to some of the most amazing features of the www.hotmail.co.uk. Many people out there have little or no idea about the first thing of the internet which is there.
What we are talking about here is the Hotmail mailing service that comes with the internet. If you are one of those then we would like to welcome you to the perfect place to begin your internet journey. Every person needs an address on the internet to receive data from their peers and known over the net.
Most of the official work these days is done over the internet through mailing. It is not something new and has been around for over 3 decades. AOL was the first one to release a paid mailing service. This concept quickly became very popular and many people started creating their own versions of the service.
According to business insider, in the early 90s, the mailing industry was still developing and was yet to be explored completely so people were funneling out a huge amount of money to creators who were looking forward to changing the world. One of the creations of this time was that of Hotmail and it is still quite well known.
Hotmail immediately caught the attention of the common people when it was first launched in the year’s 1996. It was a huge hit among the people who had access to the internet. The creators call it one of their biggest creations and claim it to be the turning point in the history of mailing. Hotmail was one of the first email companies that provided its services to the people for absolutely free and claimed it to be the right of speech and expression over the internet. Hotmail is one of the biggest email companies till date and is going to be one till people keep using it. Thus here we are going to introduce you to it and how it can be a great way for you to show your presence online.
About Hotmail (United Kingdom)
Hotmail has been around from the year’s 1996. To be precise the website was launched on the 4th of July of that year marking the American Independence Day and the creators claimed it to be a gift to the nation as it showed free expressions over the internet. Soon after Hotmail was launched in the United States it was bought out by Microsoft who wanted their dedicated mailing client to introduce to their office suits.
This was quickly incorporated into the MS Office software suite for the latest Windows 98 at that time. After this acquisition, Hotmail quickly became international and was rebranded as the MSN HOTMAIL. Which was quite a failure in terms of Microsoft because no one was looking for a news and mailing website. Thus Hotmail was shifted to a standalone mailing domain so that people looking for mailing services could get themselves an email address. Today Hotmail has got over 400 million daily users who love to use their services.
Even though it is lower than its competition Google’s Gmail but it is still an impressible number thus making it great for the people. It may not have the users Google has but it still hosts some of the amazing features for its active users. This is just to make the users keep coming back and back and use their services.
Hotmail Features (https://www.Hotmail.co.uk Special Tools)
Hotmail has got the same features all over the world and many of them are even better than its competitors. It is one of the tops of the line Email service out there and we all love it. If you haven’t tried emailing before then this is the ultimate one for you. Today we are going to be looking at some of its amazing features so that we can make our account on this website. Here are the uses that you are going to get out of the Hotmail emailing services
- Increased security is something that you should expect from a company like Hotmail which has been in the mailing game ever since 1996.
- Microsoft has introduced new secure servers and cloud compression based programs that keep things simple.
- Storage over the cloud and on online drives has now been made easy using their multiple drive programs such as SkyDrive, one drive, and Dropbox.
- Viewing, editing as well as sharing of office documents are now made easier using their mailing clients.
- Uploading and sending attachments have also become much easier for anyone who has been using other email services.
- The unlimited online storage means that you will never run out of space on your desktop, laptop or even mobile for all your important files.
- Real-time document collaborations are something that everyone has been looking for in an email service in the past decade and this has become possible using Hotmail.
- Sending huge files has become easier as there is no longer a 25MB limit over any of your files.
- There is no limit on the number of files that you can send in a single email too.
- Filter system allows you to be the one to remove your spam easily. Simple filter commands and words would remove any spam with such content.
How to Create Hotmail.co.uk Account & Login Hotmail
Hotmail is one of the best email services and here is how you can simply log in to it for your usages
- Firstly open up this link – www.hotmail.co.uk
- This should take you to the outlook page.
- Now click on the sign-up button.
- Enter your correct details on the loaded page and you should be good to go.
- You might need to enter your contact number too for extra security purposes.
To login what you have to do is simply open up the www.hotmail.co.uk and enter your correct hotmail login UK details or credentials.